Citizens National Bank Turkey Trot/Wobble
Runners! Walkers! Virtual Walkers! Teams!
Join us for Thompson's annual cross country run or walk. Bring your family, friends co-workers, form a team and participate in this fun event.
To register for the 5K run, use the link below
To register for the walk, proceed to registration below.
Net proceeds to benefit TEEG Food Bank, Thompson’s trails, parks & playgrounds.
This year's fundraising goal is $12,000! Help us reach goal by soliciting pledges from friends and family.
Age Groups - 12 yrs and under, 13-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Early Bird Registration fee is $20 through Oct. 24; beginning Oct. 25 the fee is $25
- Register by the Early Bird deadline to receive free race t-shirt.
- Collect $50 or more in pledges and registration fee is waived. Contact Recreation Office to register.
- On-line Registration ends Nov. 7, 2014 at noon. After that date, you may register only at the event on Nov. 9 at the pavilion at the West Thompson Lake Overlook Shelter.
- Registration opens on race day at 8:00 a.m. The walk begins at 9:00. The race begins at 10:05.
- Trophy to the first male and female runners overall
- Awards to top three male and female in each age category
- Award to walking group with most members
- Awards to runner, walker and walking group with highest amount of money in pledges
- Team Race Award: first 5 score, any gender (you must complete team sheets prior to the start of the race)
The race/walk is held at West Thompson Lake Overlook Shelter in Thompson, CT
Directions: From north or south, Route 395, exit 99, turn onto Rte. 200 East. Follow to stop sign. Turn right onto route 193. At stop light continue straight onto West Thompson Road. Go over the dam. Thompson Dam Overlook Shelter gate will be 1st right after the Army Corps garage parking lot. Shelter gate will be 1st right after the Army Corps garage parking lot