Citizens National Bank Turkey Trot/Wobble
A 5K Cross Country Turkey Trot and 2.5K Turkey Wobble. The proceeds will benefit the TEEG food bank and Thompson trails, parks, and playgrounds. Note: If you can't make the walk, you can still participate by taking a Virtual Walk! To register for the 5K Race (Trot) Click here: https://racewire.com/register.php?id=3023
For the Walks (wobbles) register below!
- Age Groups - 9 yrs and under, 10-13, 14-17, 18-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Trophy to the first male and female runners overall
- Awards to 1st and 2nd place male and female 5K runners in each age division
- Award to walking group with most members
- Awards to runner, walker and walking group with highest amount of money in pledges
- Team Race Award: first 5 score, any gender (you must complete team sheets prior to the start of the race)
- Door Prizes!
- Directions: From north or south, Route 395, exit 99, turn onto Rte. 200 East. Follow to stop sign. Turn right onto route 193. At stop light continue straight onto West Thompson Road. Go over the dam. Thompson Dam Overlook Shelter gate will be 1st right after the Army Corps garage parking lot.
- For safety purposes, dogs are not allowed.
Early Bird Registration fee through Oct. 18: $15; beginning Oct. 19: $20
Register by the Early Bird deadline to receive free race t-shirt.
Collect $50 or more in pledges and registration fee is waived. Contact Rec Office to register.
Advance Registration ends Nov. 7, 2013. After that date, you may register only at the event on Nov. 10 at the pavilion at the West Thompson Lake Overlook Shelter.
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m.