Craft Classes for Seniors
Join us for fun hands-on projects held on Tuesdays at Town Hall in Thompson. Please bring scissors to each class and a glue gun (if you already have one). Classes are held on Tuesdasy from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
October 14: Fall Wreath
October 28 Centerpiece for Fall or Thanksgiving
November 12: Thanksgiving Wall-hanging (this class is a Wed, due to Tues holiday)
November 25: Christmas Soap-making
December 10: Snow-themed Greeting Car and Ornament DATE CHANGE!
- Instructor: Karen Butera
- Note: photo shown does not represent actual project being made
- Registration for each class closes the Saturday evening prior to the week of the class or when the class is full.
- There are limited spaces in this class.
- We are unable to accept walk-in registration at the class.
- If you are unable to attend class, please contact us at 860-923-9440 as we have a waiting list.