This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join us for fun hands-on projects held on Tuesdays at Town Hall in Thompson.
Make these crafts for yourself or to give as gifts. Please bring scissors to each class and a glue gun (if you have one). Classes are held on Tuesdays from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
December 15 - Fireside Coffee: Decorate a jar and mix ingredients for a delicious winter gift.
January 19 - Winter Centerpiece: Create a beautiful focal point for your table with a few materials and some sparkles.
February 16 - Heart Ornaments: Create heart ornaments out of lace, buttons and trinkets. Give to someone you love and keep one for yourself.
March 15 - Decorative Eggs: decorate eggs that will last from year to year. Paint or adorn your eggs with ribbons and lace to showcase for Easter.
- Instructor: Darlene Tretheway
- Note: photo shown does not represent actual project being mad
- Registration ends the Wednesday prior to the class or when the class is full, whichever comes first.
- There are limited spaces in this class.
- We are unable to accept walk-in registration at the class.
- If you are unable to attend class, please contact us at 860-923-9440 as we may have a waiting list.