Join us for fun hands-on projects held on Wednesday's at Town Hall in Thompson.
Make these crafts for yourself or to give as gifts. Please bring scissors to each class and a glue gun (if you have one). Classes are held on Wednesday's from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
June 21st - Sea Shell Candle Holder
Note: Please bring your own glue gun and scissors if you have them.
- Instructor: Staff at CNB
- Note: photo shown does not represent actual project being made
- Registration ends the Wednesday prior to the class or when the class is full, whichever comes first.
- There are limited spaces in this class.
- We are unable to accept walk-in registration at the class.
- If you are unable to attend class, please contact us at 860-923-9440 as we may have a waiting list.