Join us for fun hands-on projects held on Tuesdays at Town Hall in Thompson.
Make these crafts for yourself or to give as gifts. Please bring scissors to each class and a glue gun (if you have one). Classes are held on Tuesdays from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
September - Leaf Printing: create beautiful designs that can be framed or used for greeting cards by painting & printing leaves.
October - Shell Frame: this project is easy with stunning results. Your creativity & time is all that is needed to complete this photo frame.
November 17 - Chalk Stained Glass: Using black paper, glue and chalk, create a piece of art suitable for framing.
December 15 - Fireside Coffee: Decorate a jar and mix ingredients for a delicious winter gift.
- Instructor: Darlene Tretheway
- Note: photo shown does not represent actual project being mad
- Registration ends the Wednesday prior to the class or when the class is full, whichever comes first.
- There are limited spaces in this class.
- We are unable to accept walk-in registration at the class.
- If you are unable to attend class, please contact us at 860-923-9440 as we may have a waiting list.