Join us for fun hands-on projects held on Wednesday's at Town Hall in Thompson. Make these crafts for yourself or to give as gifts.
Time: 10-11:30 am.
Wednesday, February 21- Squash Book - Create your own Scrapbook that folds!!!
Wednesday, April 18 - TBA
Wednesday, June 20 - TBA
Note: Please bring your own glue gun and scissors if you have them.
- Instructor: Staff at bankHometown
- Note: photo shown does not represent actual project being made
- Registration ends the Wednesday prior to the class or when the class is full, whichever comes first.
- There are limited spaces in this class.
- We are unable to accept walk-in registration at the class.
- If you are unable to attend class, please contact us at 860-923-9440 as we may have a waiting list.