This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Enjoy NYC during the holidays! Spend the day on your own as you please - visit a museum, do a little shopping or sightseeing, enjoy lunch or tea or any of the many activities that NYC offers.
- We will provide you with a basic area map - we recommend that you take some time planning how you'd like to spend your day prior to the trip.
- There will be 3 drop-off points in New York City: Metropolitan Museum of Art, Empire State Building (acoss from Macy's and close to shops on 34th Street), Canal Street (near SoHo and Little Italy). The maps linked below show the approximate location of the stops.
- Bus departs Thompson Middle School, 785 Riverside Drive, North Grosvenordale at 6:30 a.m.
- Everyone meets at Empire State Building to board bus for home at 6:15 p.m.
- Return home approximately 10:30 p.m.
- Note: There is a 15 minute rest stop once during the each leg of this trip.
Additional Forms and Files: