Gentle Yoga: This supportive and healing class is open to all levels, new or experienced. While the majority of the class is in the Vinyasa Flow style, we will also explore Yin Yoga and some Restorative postures. The class generally begins with sun salutations, transitioning to a series of standing postures before moving to seated poses and savasana. Students will also have the option to work with back bends and inversions. Props are provided to ensure that all students can explore poses comfortably and safely. This class is perfect for ALL levels, from beginners who are ready to explore or experienced students who need to balance with more gentle practice. Tuesday evenings Instructor: Kristen Minio
Yoga for Stress Reduction: NOW ON MONDAY NIGHTS
The main focus of this class is on mindful yoga movement and stress reduction. Yoga poses are practiced in a mindful manner so people of all levels of fitness are welcome and encouraged to attend. Modifications for most poses are offered. The class begins with few minutes of quiet time to refocus and steady the mind followed by standing and seated poses. The class ends with a relaxation meant to recharge and relax body and mind. Monday evenings. Instructor: Alicja Czerwinska
Look for new Stress Reduction coming soon in January 2017!
- Please bring yoga mats for all classes.
- It is always recommended that you consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Financial Assistance may be available for this program.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date. Price will increase by $5 (at check-out) for payments received within one week of class start date.
- If you would like to take a class which has already started, you may do so, call us to pro-rate your fee.
Additional Forms and Files: