This mixed levels yoga class is a slow flowing Hatha Yoga class with gentle transitions between postures. Sequences combine breath, postures, and relaxation and are designed to open the body, build strength, and soothe the spirit. These classes are great for anyone who wants to increase strength and flexibility, improve self-awareness, and reduce stress. Instructor: Kristen Mineo
Yoga for Stress Reduction
Build your awareness, strength, flexibility and mindfulness through a series of yoga postures that will help to bring balance to your mind and body. This class is suited for athletes and experienced exercisers looking for a good workout and time to reenergize. Instructor: Alicja Czerwinski
- Please bring yoga mats for all classes except Yoga with Qi.
- It is always recommended that you consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Financial Assistance may be avaialble for this program.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date. Price will increase by $5 (at check-out) for payments received within one week of class start date.
- If you would like to take a class which has already started, you may do so, call us to pro-rate your fee.