Learn fun dances to great music including pop, oldies, disco, funk, country and folk....
Line dancing is a fun way for to exercise, stay in shape and to meet new people. It helps develop balance, coordination, stamina and rhythm.
Each week you will learn two dances and review the dances taught the previous week.
Step sheets for each dance will be available to take home. These are helpful for practicing at home for the next class.
We have a great group of friendly folks and we hope you join us.
- Instructor: Betsy Japp
- No experience necessary. Experienced Dancers and Beginners welcome.
- Ages 12 & up. Ages 12 - 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Soft soled-shoes are required.
- It is very important to make every class and to arrive on time since we begin promptly and each class builds on the previous week.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date.