This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Line dancing is a fun way to exercise, stay in shape and to meet new people. It helps develop balance, coordination, stamina and rhythm - and it is a great memory enhancer to boot. We have a great group of friendly folks and we hope you join us.
This class is for those with some knowledge of the basic footwork common in line dancing and/or some line dance experience. Dance levels start at High Beginner and progress to Low Intermediate.
Each week you will learn dances which will introduce you to basic footwork commonly found in line dance choreography and review the dances taught the previous week. By the end of the session you will have learned six or more popular dances and will be dancing up a storm to great music including Pop, Oldies, Disco, Funk, Country, Latin, Folk and more. Step sheets for each dance will be available to take home. These are helpful for practicing for the next class.
- Instructor: Forty Arroyo
- Basic line dance experience needed.
- Ages 12 & up. Ages 12 - 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Soft soled-shoes are required.
- Financial Assistance my be available for this program.
- It is very important to make every class and to arrive on time since we begin promptly and each class builds on the previous week.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date. Price will increase by $5.00 at check-put for payment within one week of the class start date.
- If you'd like to join after the session has started, you may do so - we will pro-rate your fee.
- Classes held at Thompson Middle School gym and MRFES Cafeteria; enter through the Main doors of the Thompson Middle School, 785 Riverside Drive, North Grosvenordale and follow the signs.
Additional Forms and Files: