The classes are sponsored by Thompson Recreation with support from NECASA and are taught by Black Belt Instructor Gary Guay.
This class teaches children to have respect, self-control, discipline, and to work toward increased athletic ability through the great art and sport of Karate.
- A snack will be provided.
- Children are picked up in their classrooms.
- At 4:30 p.m. pick-up, photo ID must be shown.
- Elementary students will be picked up in their classrooms immediately after school.
- St. Joe’s students may take the shuttle bus to the Elementary School.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date.
- Financial Assistance may be available for this program. Print, complete and return application attached below.
- If you have prescribed or over-the-counter medication that will be used during the program, and you have not completed the Medication Authorization Form, please print, complete and return. (Form link below. )
- If you have a prescirbed Epi-pen, and you have not completed the Epi-Pen Form, please print, complete and return. (Form link below.)