This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join us for this monthly hands-on class where kids learn to prepare & color icing. They also learn the techniques and helpful tips used by decorators to create these unique tasty treats. Three cupcakes will be decorated each class. All supplies will be provided.
Elementary classes held monthly one Tuesday each month.
Middle School classes held one Monday each month.
- Instructor: Maria Deneault
- Extended care is available until 5:30 for an extra $16
- St. Joseph students may take the shuttle bus to the school to participate in this program.
- Program registration is taken until the program is full.
- Financial Assistance may be available for this program. Print, complete and return application attached below.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date. An additional $5.00 will be added to your fee (at check-out) within one week of the class start date.
- The Photo is simply a representation and is not the actual item which will be made.
- If you have prescribed or over-the-counter medication that will be used during the program, and you have not completed the Medication Authorization Form, please print, complete and return. (Form link below. )
- If you have a prescribed Epi-pen, and you have not completed the Epi-Pen Form, please print, complete and return. (Form link below.)
Additional Forms and Files: